Joy

Hello everyone,
I hope the lockdown is going good for all of you, and I wish this post will find some joy in your lives too.
I am back again with another post after some lazy days. After the Panda post I literally went on my eat, sleep, repeat schedule. Back from those panda days is another post of Quillography.


They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: 
someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. 

"I Choose Joy" 
Choose joy


Our life always gives us choices and sometimes we are expected to choose the one which is socially acceptable and not what we actually wish for. We all are a part of this bigger community which has a set of norms that we need to abide by. But this post is making me feel why can we not unchain ourselves from these society pressure and choose joy over anything and under any circumstance. 

Why always marriage and career are considered as the only life goal to be achieved at a certain period in your life and if you fail to do so, you are questioned as something being amiss in life. How could these two define my life when I can choose joy over them. 

Someone to love doesn't always have to be your spouse; life-partner should not be bounded with marriage alone. You can choose to love someone for a life time without a condition too.
Something to do can not always mean a stable job and a good earning. It could be an art that helps you keep sane and lively.
Something to hope for should not always be about future but one can hope for a better today and make every moment nourish a happy soul.  

Joy doesn't simply happen to us. We have to choose joy and keep choosing it every day

Well, sorry for over-thinking mind situation right now. I made this poster in a happy mood and looking at it keeps me positive even in gloomy situations. I hope this poster motivates us in every situation to choose what our heart wish for.



Needed some colors and love and leaves so here it is altogether. This was a quick project and was done as my heart desired. Hope to see you soon with another bright lockdown project.

P.S.- this post content may not be well appreciated by many and I hope they just respect my thoughts and not comment on the right and wrongs in life. They are mere thoughts and my life summed up as I chose to be selfish and choose my joy over career and marriage and wish to do so till I desire.

Stay Home
Stay Safe
Keep Crafting

💓

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream Catcher Part 2

Paper Quilling Birthday Card

Quilling- Hot air balloon